Are you a business owner?
Come and see us at the Bizzone Business Expo for FREE business information.
The Bizzone Business Expo 09 - the last Expo
For the fourth year, the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand (IPONZ) is a proud exhibitor at the Bizzone Business Expo. We will be alongside Business.govt.nz, the Companies Office, the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR), and the Insolvency and Trustee Service (ITS) to offer you FREE business information.
Visit us at our stand in the MED: Business.govt = Online Services Zone. We can assist you and your business by showing you free tools that will help your business:
- learn about the business.govt.nz website, where information and resources are available to help you start, manage and grow your business;
- find out how easy it is to set up a company online with the Companies Office;
- discover how you can invest in and protect your ideas with the Intellectual Property Office (IPONZ);
- discover what information the Insolvency and Trustee Service (ITS) has to help business owners and managers;
- learn how to protect your security interests by registering them on the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR); and
- To read about the Auckland Expo update.
What is the Bizzone Business Expo?
Previously known as the Small Business Expo, now it's called Bizzone Business Expo. The three-day expo for business owners attracts 7500 attendees in Auckland, 3200 attendees in Wellington, and 3000 attendees in Christchurch. It brings together every kind of product and service required by a business owner or manager. This is the largest event for business in New Zealand and features leading international business brands through to local service providers.
The Expo is designed by business owners to help you run a more effective, and therefore, profitable business.
To find out more about the Expo, visit www.bizzone.com
When and where are the Expos being held?
Wednesday 5 August 2009
Thursday 6 August 2009
Friday 7 August 2009
How to get your free e-ticket?
The Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand would like to give you the opportunity to attend this event for free. Simply register online and download your free e-ticket by clicking on the link below and automatically go in the draw to win a $100,000 Smart Marketing Prize.
What to see at the Expo?
- Help your business grow at the MED Business.govt = Online Services Zone
- Interactive displays and zones with specialised business advice
- The National Bank Seminar Series offers free seminars over the three days of the Expo
- At the Meridian Energy Sustainability Zone find out how to improve efficiency and lower your business costs through more sustainable business practice
- Work remotely or just take a break at the Newstalk ZB Cyber Cafe
- Get the vital information you need to develop your business in the Statistics NZ Business Information Zone
- Check out the latest and smartest marketing tools and services in the Smart Marketing Zone
- Business mentoring is free to attendees, get expert business advice from experienced business mentors
At each Expo, we will be speaking about the following topics at the National Bank Seminar Series:
1. "How to start up a business with ease"
- Discover how easy it is to set up a company online;
- Discover how easy it is to protect company names and ideas; and
- Find more information on starting up and protecting business assets on Business.govt.nz
2. "How to manage a business with ease"
- Discover how easy it is to register your security interests on the PPSR;
- Discover what information is available from the ITS; and
- Find out what information on protecting your business is available on Business.govt.nz
Christchurch | Thursday 6 August @ 2 pm.
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter
To keep your business updated with the latest news, the Ministry publishes a monthly electronic newsletter. Please click here to subscribe now.