Enrolment deadline for Patent Attorney Examinations – 18 April 2012
13 April 2012
Applicants wishing to sit the patent attorney exams are required to notify the Commissioner of Patents in writing and pay the prescribed fee of $25.00 + GST per paper. Applications from candidates are to be submitted no later than Wednesday 18 April 2012.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include:
- The name and postal address of the person requesting to sit the exam
- The exam that the person wishes to sit
- The fee (applicants may request to have the fee direct debited or pay by credit card)
- The organisation that the person works for
- The preferred location (Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch) where the applicant wishes to sit the exam
Patent Attorney Examinations will be held on Tuesday 26 June to Thursday 28 June 2012. Exam venues will be in the main city centres of New Zealand. Specific venue details will be provided closer to the time.
For more information click here.