Keep up to date with the world of Intellectual Property
1 September 2011
The Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand (IPONZ) is changing the way it delivers news.
The Ministry of Economic Development (MED) Business Update will soon be discontinued. IPONZ will continue to deliver Intellectual Property news with a new IPONZ email update service. This new service will provide the ability to subscribe to selected topics of interest and receive updates accordingly.
You can now choose to receive updates for the following topics:
- Patents, Trade Marks and Designs Journal Publication
- Plant Variety Rights Journal Publication
- Decisions of the Commissioner
- Timely updates on Practice Notes and Legislation
- Timely updates on IPONZ Online System Changes including new enhancements
- Latest News from the office
If you are currently subscribed to the MED Business Update and would like to continue to be updated about IPONZ News you will need to re subscribe to the new email update service.
Join the new IPONZ email update service to keep up to date with the world of Intellectual Property! Subscribe now.