Technical notes & guidelines
— filed under: noTop
IPONZ/PVR Office publishes technical notes and guidelines providing detailed information for plant variety rights testing practices including growing trial requirements, supply of plant material and other testing and examination activities.
The technical notes and guidelines published to date are listed below.
- Use of foreign test reports for DUS testing in New Zealand, published 27 March 2013
- Availability and supply of plant material, published 11 June 2012
- PVRO and infringement actions, published 11 June 2012
- Labelling protected varieties, published 11 June 2012
- Varieties of common knowledge: Identification and usage, published 8 November 2011
- Trade Marks and Plant Variety Names, published 26 May 2010
- DUS testing of apple varieties, published 19 May 2010
- Guidelines for plant variety rights (PVR) growing trials on an applicant's property, published 28 May 2010
- New seed requirement for grass varieties