New Zealand plant variety rights journal
The New Zealand Plant Variety Rights Journal contains information the Commissioner is required by the Plant Variety Rights Act 1987 to advertise. It is published on a quarterly basis and consists of two sections:
- An online section about applications and grants
- General Information section in pdf format.
Publication of details of applications and grants constitutes public notification which is required under the Act in order to inform persons who may wish to lodge formal objections.
View the latest Journal
View the latest Plant Varieties Rights Journal general information.
To view the online section of the Plant Variety Rights Journal:
- From the IPONZ’s homepage select the Do it now tab and go to the Do it now page.
- Select View Published Information (Journal). The Search Publications page displays.
- Choose PVR from the Domain field drop down
- Either select one of the options from the Journal section field drop down, or leave No selection to search all sections
- Enter dates in the Published fields to search by publication dates
- Select Search.
The list below contains the previous four journal publications:
- New Zealand Plant Variety Rights Journal No. 132 published 3 January 2013
- New Zealand Plant Variety Rights Journal No. 131 published 24 October 2012
- New Zealand Plant Variety Rights Journal No. 130 published 14 July 2012
- New Zealand Plant Variety Rights Journal No. 129 published 14 April 2012
For earlier publications please see: Archived Plant Variety Rights Journals