Join us to hear from inspiring women across the innovation and creative sector to mark World Intellectual Property (IP) Day.
- Date: Thursday, 26 April 2018
- Time: 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Venue: Royal Society Te Apārangi, 11 Turnbull Street, Thorndon, Wellington
Registrations are now open. Please RSVP to secure your seat.
The Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand (IPONZ), the New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys (NZIPA), and the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ) would like to invite you to a special panel event in celebration of World IP Day 2018.
In line with this year’s theme of “Powering change: Women in innovation and creativity”, we celebrate the brilliance, ingenuity, curiosity and courage of the women who are driving change in our world and shaping our common future.
Victoria Spackman, the inaugural director of Te Auaha, New Zealand Institute of Creativity will interview panellists, including:
- Bernadette Casey MSc, Creative Director, The Formary
- Kat Lintott, Co-founder & Head of VR/AR at Wrestler
- Lucy Morris, game developer, Starcolt
- Hīria Te Rangi, Whare Hauora
Proud to be a part of the Suffrage 125 national event programme.