We’ve made a number of improvements to our case management facility as of 7 December 2016:
Changes to file upload screen
We have made several changes to the file upload screen to make it easier to use.
- You may now drag and drop documents into the file upload screen. (This feature may not work for some older browsers.) You will also still have the option to select a file from your computer to upload it.
- A progress bar will now display whenever you upload a file, so that you can track its upload progress.
- We have removed the filesize limit for individual files. You may now upload up to a total of 250 MB of files in a single session. A status bar will show you how much of this limit remains available in your session.
New Zealand Office of Origin (NZOO) application process
- You will now be assigned tasks whenever you need to reply to ‘unable to certify’ letters or WIPO irregularity reports.
Requests to expedite examination for patent applications
- You may now request prioritisation of your patent application by entering this as part of an amendment request. Please visit our Maintain a Patent page for more details.